Nader Sayed Nader elshenawy
Date of Birth : 22/10/1983
Place of Birth : Cairo, Egypt
Nationality : Egyptian
Gender : Male
Marital Status: Married
Bachelor Computer Science from the Higher
Institute for Advanced Studies – Pyramids Giza Graduation Project Grade : Excellent
Arabic : Mother Language.
English : Excellent.
liaising with clients to determine their requirements and budget
managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Advertising agencies
- Large print houses
- Brand agencies
- Signage companies
- Book, magazine and newspaper publishers
- Multimedia companies including the games industry and web development
- Television and broadcasting companies
- The packaging industry
- In-house graphic design services of major national and international organisations and companies
- Windows troubleshooting - All windows versions.
- Programs (MS office applications) Specially Outlook
- ITEL (Difference between Incident & service request)
- Network Cabling (type A - type B – Cross)
- Microsoft Server managing (Domain Controller – Group Policy)
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Write training manuals.
- Train computer users.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Responsibilities :
Take overall responsibility for all on and offline work produced for all clients, including email templates, banners, brochures, leaflets and website mock-ups
Manage a team of junior designers to ensure all work produced meets client briefs
Mentor all team members to ensure progression and improvement
Project manage all design assignments, ensuring all work is produced on time, to budget and to a high standard
Hold monthly and quarterly design review meetings with clients to ensure they are satisfied with the work produced
Liaise with third party providers and agencies as and when needed
Ensure all design work produced to promote the agency is on-brand and meets the brand guidelines
Help to source and manage freelancers as and when required
Work with account managers and business development teams to create design and branding material for client pitches
At least five years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a digital agency
Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
Strong team management and mentoring skills
A broad portfolio which demonstrates expertise across a range of platforms
Strong attention to detail
Excellent project management skills
Experience managing large budgets
A passion for creating stunning visuals which match the client brief and help to deliver amazing ROI
A good understanding of print processes
Strong typography skills
© 2006-2018 nader elshenawy All Rights Reserved